- We believe strongly in ensuring that we keep the editorial decision making processes of our publication completely separate from our commercial interests.
- Safeguarding this editorial independence requires that all editorial decisions, or concerns or complaints about editorial decisions, are dealt with strictly within the editorial structures of a publication.
- These structures typically include editors, editor-in-chief, editorial board or review board.
- It further requires that no one on the commercial or executive side of the business can get involved in, interfere with, or even comment on editorial decisions under any circumstances.
- To deviate from the rigorous application of this principle in any individual situation would ultimately serve to undermine the integrity of the principle of editorial independence altogether.
Principle of Editorial Independence
The Latetst Posts
Register in our news letter to receive the best scientifc news and articles: